I got this Thermal Barrier Jacket long ago when looking for a waterproof jacket for the LBC Ride: Richmond to Oxford 2012. back in Sept 2012 This was before I even knew anything about layering and everything else about cycling clothing. I got it with a £20 discount as well as there was very small shop damage >:D SCORE
The LBC Ride: Boxing Day Beano 2012 was the first time I had worn it and as one member put it "That jacket is nuclear" I thought it was fairly understated, don't you?>:D
- SELECT Thermal Fleece sets the benchmark in warmth and moisture transfer
- Barrier layer on key areas provides resistance to wind and water
- Back is non Barrier for added breathability
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Single rear zippered pocket with wiring port
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Semi-Form Fit
- CFM: 5
I have to say when I wore it for the first time on the LBC Boxing Day Beano Ride with just a thermal top & T-Shirt and with the low temperature (46F) I never felt cold or the wind while riding.
So a big thumbs up from me. I will admit I was a little scared it wearing something so understated but I could get used to it.
~ B ~