A friend of mine in the SimRacing community told me about some gloves he got for SimRacing.. Ofcourse this peaked my interest and asked if he could send me the link. And guess what they also come in yellow.
- Breathable Fabric: The silicon tab makes it easy for them to wear on and off. The back of the bike gloves with good elasticity breathable material, allows sweat to evaporate and hands stay dry. Palm breathable holes releases the heat and ensures the comfort to wear.
- Super Anti-shock Performance: Three pieces gel pad in different shapes are distributed at the bearing position of the palm. Besides,the mountain bike gloves have anti-slip and anti-shock pad design.Strengthen your grip while cycling due to its anti-slip properties and material that conforms naturally to the shape of your hand. And avoid stuffiness of palm even in vigorous exercise.
- Super Light Gloves: The back of the cycle gloves is made of high elastic lycra fabric,which deliver high-performance with a lightweight design. The thermal cycling gloves are softer,lighter,ore comfortable, and completely unrestrictive during exercise.Besides,the gloves can prevent wind and keep warm on some level.
- Touchscreen Compatible: Our biking gloves feature small touch sensitive pads on the thumb and index finger, allowing you to use your smartphone, tablet or other touchscreen devices without removing the gloves.
- Multi-purpose Use: The long cuffs are better wrapped in on piece,and the one piece quick-pull design is used to quick wear on and off the the gloves.The gloves for bike are suitable for casual biking or professional cycling, MTB, bicycling, motorcycle, driving, weight lifting, workout, training, gym and other sports exercise or leisure activities.
I'm not to sure about the touch screen fingers as I've tried to use them on my smart phone and it wouldnt requester my inputs.
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with them have been wearing them mostly for simracing to be honest. I have used them a couple of times cycling and even with the hot weather found them to be very comfortable and my hands don't end up sweating.
I will probably buy another pair, one for cycling the other for simracing but currently out of stock of yellow at time of writting.
till the next ride, bee safe.....