Like with all cycling clothing it fits close to the body so make sure you actually try it on or know exactly size that fits you.
- Ultra lightweight & shower-proof ripstop fabric
- Zip guard & storm flap; 2 layers of main body fabric bonded & lazer cut
- Reflective trims on sleves, shoulders & rear
- Underarm mesh vents for optimal breatheability
- elasticated cuffs, rear neck & hem
- Weight: 154g
The Pakajak fits into its own little stuff sack (assuming you want to use the stuff sack) that's 14cm long with an 8cm diameter; that's small enough to fit into a jersey pocket with space to spare.
|Pakajak packed (14cm x 8cm ) 154g|
|Normal yellow not HiVis|
Will be taking it out for the Brighton Ride later tonight and the weather is a bit changeable at the moment so got this for peace of mind. I also like the fact that its not HiVis yellow that alot of cycling clothing comes in these days. It can be a little over powering at times & I love just plain yellow.