I’ve been using some cheap sunglasses for the last few years only for them to break pretty quickly a few months.
I’ve always got frames with multiple lenses so when I needed to change the dark lenses for clear or yellow for night riding I would flex the frames to change the lenses. Over time the plastic frames would weaken and then break. I needed something different and better.
Once again while I was cruising Decathlon UK I spotted some cycling/running glasses. What draw me to them was that the whole glasses where of the same material and the price was cheap enough for me to get 3 sets. Clear, Yellow & Dark
- Sun Protection - Category 0,1 & 3 lenses - 100% UV protection
- Low Weight / Lightweight - 24 g.
- Field Of Vision - Large lenses: provide enhanced peripheral vision.
- Durability / Solidity -Polycarbonate lens: impact resistant.
- Support - Flexible arm tips: better hold of the glasses.
- Anti-Fogging - Frameless glasses: promotes ventilation.
- Coverage - Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, splashes and bad weather.
- Guarantee : 2 Years
|Orao Arenberg Cycling Sunglasses Category 0 - Clear|
|Orao Arenberg Cycling Sunglasses Category 1 - Yellow|
|Orao Arenberg Cycling Sunglasses Category 3 - Grey|
I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and for me they work great. Even on cold mornings when my eyes tend to water a lot these keep that to a minimum so I can see the road without any problems.
Much easier than having to fiddle about changing out lenses and not knowing when the frames will break due to the stresses of pulling them apart all the time. At £3.99 a pair you can't really go wrong.
Links to Decathlon UK
ORAO ARENBERG CYCLING SUNGLASSES CATEGORY 0 - CLEAR
ORAO ARENBERG CYCLING SUNGLASSES CATEGORY 1 – YELLOW
ORAO ARENBERG CYCLING SUNGLASSES CATEGORY 3 – - GREY
till the next ride, bee safe…..
Post a Comment